Now featuring a 300-lumen beam and a lighter, smaller, tighter waterproof body with an updated user interface, the Cosmo 300 can handle everything from your evening bike commute to that weekend backpacking trip.
- Emits up to 300 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.