Pulled straight from the Gregory alpine archives and reworked for the modern era, the Boone is a traditional weekend rucksack with subtle conveniences built in. Internal organization and an external-access laptop sleeve keep you business-travel savvy to please the higher-ups when you’re out of town. A separate zippered compartment stows a lightweight sleeping bag, or keeps your outdoor gear away from your client-meeting outfit.
•Weather-resistant, soft lined quick access top pocket
• Dedicated laptop compartment lined with soft touch ripstop knit
• Leather cinch top strap
• Fully separated lower compartment
• Weight: 2.12 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 23.25" x 12.75" x 7.5"
Built for the four-day weekend on your old roommate’s Tahoe cabin couch, the Boone Overnight brings a classic Gregory top loader style to everyday life with modern features like laptop storage and organization baked right in. Back panel access lets you pack it and dump it like a duffel. A large bottom compartment keeps your camping gear organized or your bike shoes separate from your street clothes, depending on what your weekend looks like.
• Dual pocket top lid design with soft touch protected electronics pocket.
• Separated and double-lined expandable bottom compartment to separate the clean from the dirty.
• Dual bottom compression and side straps in case you want to bring the kitchen sink.
• Dedicated TSA-friendly 15" laptop and tablet sleeve compartment with security strap. br>• Expandable vertical zippered front panel with fully loaded organizer on interior.
• Top loader access plus full back panel duffel-style access to main body with mesh separator for easy laptop and tablet removal.
• Integrated bike light lash tab Premium YKK coated water resistant and reversed coil zippers.
• Weight: 3.34 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 25.2" x 14.5" x 7.2"